SPRING IS SPRUNG MOCK

Karnage84

1 hour ago, Rockcity2 said:

I meant standing up chasing receivers and rbs. 

Ya de spot kinda hard I'm not sure what they would want there..  

I'm thinking they want someone like Greene  (sp?) From USC but I could be wrong.  

The reports out of the Owners Meetings are that they like the group of Hyder, Spence, Zettel (not sure if I'm missing anyone else). So maybe we are putting extra thought that they need to fill the role. With Ansah's contract being what it is, I do think it would be prudent to add 2 edge guys in the draft. Even if you take someone later on, you have a player that you can put in if Ziggy walks. Zettel has done pretty well for being a late round pick.

10 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

The reports out of the Owners Meetings are that they like the group of Hyder, Spence, Zettel (not sure if I'm missing anyone else). So maybe we are putting extra thought that they need to fill the role. With Ansah's contract being what it is, I do think it would be prudent to add 2 edge guys in the draft. Even if you take someone later on, you have a player that you can put in if Ziggy walks. Zettel has done pretty well for being a late round pick.

I'd hope they would want more flexibility 

The three you mentioned just aren't athletic enough for me anyway..servicable I guess but they gotta get someone imo

Archived