Redskins sign Pernell McPhee

49erurtaza

On 3/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Not at all but i imagine we offered that atleast i sure as heck hope so.  So that was probably a personal choice by Pernell choosing the Skins and thats out of our control.

Given the circus-like atmosphere around Ashburn these days, I think it's probably a safer bet that you didn't offer as much.

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Given the circus-like atmosphere around Ashburn these days, I think it's probably a safer bet that you didn't offer as much.

We offered more than that to a ST player in Bethel i would be surprised if we didn't offer atleast that to a player of pernell's talent.  We in general are usually not that cheap on FA's we make solid offers overall. 

7 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

We offered more than that to a ST player in Bethel i would be surprised if we didn't offer atleast that to a player of pernell's talent.  We in general are usually not that cheap on FA's we make solid offers overall. 

You sound upset ?

15 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

You sound upset ?

Not upset at all honestly more so disappointed we couldn't bring him in for so cheap it would have helped our depth quite a bit with also not having a strong FA so far.  He had his reasons to chose the Skins and theirs no shame in that and i don't fault him for it.

Archived