Next Great NFL Wide Receiver?

AlNFL19

15 hours ago, bzane said:

Well, then! It's time to start putting together the Bengals' Version of the Absurdly-Optimistic Low-Ball Something-For-Nothing trade offer that fans of some of the other teams have been suggesting!

How's this: Bengals trade Cody Core (or is it Corey Code? I know it's got two 'C's, as in Corey Coleman) and Cedric "Sort Of An Offensive Tackle" Ogbuehi to the Giants for Odell Beckham. Can't see the Giants passing THAT up!!

I'll throw in Ogbuehi just for opening trade talks for OBJ...

4 minutes ago, Akomplice said:

Corey Davis per the rules of the OP.

On 3/26/2018 at 6:01 PM, AlNFL19 said:

Rules:

It has to be a guy with less than 500 career receiving yards and who wasn't drafted in the first round (ex.: Laquon Treadwell), as those guys are more breakout candidates.

Just now, Akomplice said:

I would say I meant to type Dede Westbrook because I was thinking of my two potential keeper picks which is why I accidentally typed Davis, but that would come off as an excuse.

giphy.gif

Love me some DeDe Westbrook. I think he will be the next guy to break out

Also even though hes literally only over 500 yard mark by like 20 something yards, I LOVE Chris Godwin. Assuming he takes a bunch more snaps away from the WR formerly known as DeSean Jackson, I see him being a great #2 behind Evans. Some thing like 60 catches, 900 yards, and 8 TDs I could see him getting this season. Maybe even crack 1000 yards. 

And of course I think Mack Hollins could turn into an excellent deep threat, Home Run hitting kind of receiver.  Only issue is hes likely to be at best like the 5th option in our offense after Jeffrey, Ertz, Agholor, and the newly signed Mike Wallace.

Archived