Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Gotta love this forum.

Suh signs a 1 year deal and this thread turns into a Rams vs Eagles thread for 20+ pages. What's even funnier is that just 2 years ago people would have laughed at this topic.

Amazing what two years can do. NFL goes in cycles. Always has.

2 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Gotta love this forum.

Suh signs a 1 year deal and this thread turns into a Rams vs Eagles thread for 20+ pages. What's even funnier is that just 2 years ago people would have laughed at this topic.

Its the low point in the offseason, people are chomping at the bit to argue.

Can anyone explain Suh's extremely low pressure rate as a pass rusher last year?  Obviously, some of it is due to getting double-teamed, but that seems like too much of a convenient excuse... I'm sure most of the interior defenders with really high pressure rates were constantly being double-teamed as well.

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Can anyone explain Suh's extremely low pressure rate as a pass rusher last year?  Obviously, some of it is due to getting double-teamed, but that seems like too much of a convenient excuse... I'm sure most of the interior defenders with really high pressure rates were constantly being double-teamed as well.

I am sure, other NFL teams will not like playing the Rams next year, Suh will be a strong force next to Donald and with Donald getting most of the double teams, look out for Suh. One on one, he will be a real force to be reckoned with!!! 

8 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I don't wanna speak out of turn here but I don't remember seeing him getting double-teamed that often. I would say the nagging Injuries had more to do with the declining numbers than anything else. In 2016 he was one of the most efficient pass rushers in the league among all defensive lineman(11th) with 32. 

Archived