Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not if you're a 49er fan lol

Ha! I think they will be a fun team to watch too. I like Jimmy G and they will have fun in the draft.

NFC > AFC and it is not even close. 

Just now, chris00cm said:

I think so. I don't think there's any chance he drops that far. I'm higher on him than most.

I would be surprised if he didn't make it to you. The 4 guys I mentioned are rated higher as a consensus than Landry and I don't see 5 LBs going in the top 25. 

11 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Is Suh and Donald the best DT duo ever?

Considering they haven't ever played a down together, you might be jumping the gun a bit....B|

The Williams Wall was pretty talented for minny, Purple People Eaters made a name for themselves too, Page and Eller made the HOF

Fearsome Foursome in LA weren't slouches either, that's what Kroenke is going for now

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

Considering they haven't ever played a down together, you might be jumping the gun a bit....B|

The Williams Wall was pretty talented for minny, Purple People Eaters made a name for themselves too, Page and Eller made the HOF

Fearsome Foursome in LA weren't slouches either, that's what Kroenke is going for now

The purple people eaters was the only other group I could think of. Im definitely jumping the gun, but even on paper this is an intimidating group. 

Archived