Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

11 hours ago, El ramster said:

Those are all terrible points. What if this and that. Jesus worry about your own team and stop passing the salt. Y’all mad salty now I can’t imagine what would have happened had you guys lost. 

Depth is overrated. In the NBA as in the NFL you win with star power baby.. The rams didn’t just sign super star players. They got guys who make game changing plays.. that factors majorly... People claim that we don’t have Deph on the Dline? 

Rams were 4th with 48 and the eagles? 15th..

Donald is just that good.. Ethan Westbrook-Fox-Easly are more than worthy of being solid rotational players..

But because we lose Quinn is a major loss? Wtf.. Kupp a Cole Beasly? Bro get out of here.

and our LB play inside can’t be worse than it was last year. And we have this kid named Samson whose crazy explosive off the edge..

and Cory Littleton played solid when Alec was out. But yes keep on trashing a team you have zero knowdlege about. 

Minnesota fans are the saltiest. That's the truth. 

Depth really isn't overrated, the things it allows you to do, especially late in games is incredibly beneficial to your team. 

If that stat is about sacks, cool. Eagles got pressure on over 40% of passing downs, far and away the highest in the NFL. They might not have brought down the Quarterback as much (38 sacks) but the throws were effected much more often. 

Donald is that good, Kupp isn't Cole Beasley. Quinn is a loss when you don't have any good edge rushers though. But as I've said before the level of play for whomever you guys line up on the edge should be elevated because of those interior lineman. 

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:

You ran a 3/4 last year?

11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. It's the same scheme. We're adding a lot of new faces to it, though.

I mean, it is a Wade Phillips defense. He's ran a 3-4 in San Diego, Dallas, Denver, and Houston. I don't see why it'd be any different in LA

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Depth really isn't overrated, the things it allows you to do, especially late in games is incredibly beneficial to your team. 

If that stat is about sacks, cool. Eagles got pressure on over 40% of passing downs, far and away the highest in the NFL. They might not have brought down the Quarterback as much (38 sacks) but the throws were effected much more often. 

Donald is that good, Kupp isn't Cole Beasley. Quinn is a loss when you don't have any good edge rushers though. But as I've said before the level of play for whomever you guys line up on the edge should be elevated because of those interior lineman. 

You just basically fortified everything i said. Depth does become overrated. When the level of play is a massive drop off from the starter. So no matter whose behind our guys, They'll never be as good as Donald and Suh.. So we could have 3 really good guys as we do(fox-westbrook-easly).. But they won't provide 25% of what Donald and Suh bring. That's what i meant by saying depth is overrated. And more importantly we have an offense that can play ball control and score points. So that factors more than depth itself. 

I get the point. But because it worked for Philly it doesn't just become the golden standard or just the formula. The Rams in 99 didn't they think they had depth behind Trent Green right? 

You need a great defense and a QB whose going to keep drive alive and score when needed. 

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

This is good, but somehow I doubt it catches on.

It isn't particularly good because it entails two pretty separate units, in CB's and Interior Lineman. If it was a secondary, a front seven, or even just a D-Line. Just rather, eclectic.

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

This is good, but somehow I doubt it catches on.

^^confirmed for not watching any of Suh's snaps the past several seasons

Ive watched plenty of suh and when the chips start stacking against him he folds. 

There a scary defense no doubt but i have my questions about there me mentality and suh has the biggest ? In that department.

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Do Eagles fans turn every thread into a Superbowl one? What does Philly winning the Superbowl LAST SEASON have anything to do with Suh to the Rams?

When you never one won and finally do that is what you do. They better win next year and the year after that too the way they carrying on. 

11 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Ive watched plenty of suh and when the chips start stacking against him he folds. 

There a scary defense no doubt but i have my questions about there me mentality and suh has the biggest ? In that department.

You didn't watch Suh at all. Dude called you out and you just contradicted yourself again lol. 

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not sure how we got brought into this...

Anyways. This was the one spot I didn't want Suh to land. I can't imagine the havoc that him and Donald will create. NFC gonna be a barn-burner!

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You didn't watch Suh at all. Dude called you out and you just contradicted yourself again lol. 

Hows that. Ive held from the beginning that he lacks discipline and mental fortitude. So how is repeating that contradicting? 

57 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't think you can say there is A TEAM to beat, the NFC is just so ridiculously loaded right now there are at least 4 teams that look better than any AFC team at this point in time if you ask me.

The same defensive coordinator that was ranked 19th last year?

We were in the 6th to 8th range in points allowed going into Week 17 and had one of the NFL's best pass defenses. Wade is a beast.

55 minutes ago, Danger said:

Jrry already said "We want more than 1!"

Yeah man. SaQuon gonna put da team on his back doe.

Wait, I said what?

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

We were in the 6th to 8th range in points allowed going into Week 17 and had one of the NFL's best pass defenses. Wade is a beast.

Wait, I said what?

I confused you with El Ramster. My bad.

Archived