Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

Wade will figure it out on defense just like McVay figured it out on offense last season. We can all agree McVay had the toughest job to rebuild the offense. Wade already had a good defense. Now he has a dominant defense. This defense is gonna be comparable to the 2015 Denver defense. The offense isn’t going to have to score 30pts a game. The offense will still be top 5-10 which is going to be scary for opposing offenses to keep up. Not to mention the special teams is the best. Zeurlein was on pace to break the points record in a single season and he did it playing on a bad back for the entire season before they shut him down late in the season.

The Rams will be at worst 2nd best in the NFC. They played the Eagles tough last season even before Wentz got hurt in that game. It was a 7-7 tie heading into the 4th in Minnesota and the Rams beat the Saints to snap their 8 game win streak the following week. The Rams are better this year. Not only with the moves they made plus the draft coming up but guys like Kupp, Reynolds, Everett, Johnson, Ebukam all will be better in their second season plus Goff will be more comfortable in his secondary year in McVay scheme. So I expect to see the Rams make a deep run in the playoffs. Maybe I’ll get my Rams v Eagles NFC Championship Game this upcoming season.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Yep, repeat or no Philly fan gets a poo pie. :D

I think the Eagles are going to be really good for a while but they better have a flawless season or they won't hear the end of it. 

1 minute ago, ACO said:

I think the Eagles are going to be really good for a while but they better have a flawless season or they won't hear the end of it. 

Not from us Cowboys they sure as hell wont. Nor the Giants or the Redskins.

Eagle fans are so lame. Acting like they’re gods around here.. Love what Suh brings to the table as a player.. Not sure personality. But this is a slam dunk. There’s no better pressure than inside pressure.. Gawd bless Suh! 

I mean! Snead bless you rams. 

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Not from us Cowboys they sure as hell wont. Nor the Giants or the Redskins.

Well of course the NFC East rivals will snark but I think their new rivals the Rams and Vikings will gloat the worst. Anyways I am excited because the NFC is balling on paper. It could be really interesting and I want to see that unexpected team to emerge that people are counting out that will dominate. I personally think the Saints will be very scary this year and people underestimating them.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Eagle fans are so lame. Acting like they’re gods around here.. Love what Suh brings to the table as a player.. Not sure personality. But this is a slam dunk. There’s no better pressure than inside pressure.. Gawd bless Suh! 

I mean! Snead bless you rams. 

More power to ya. I sure as hell wouldn't pay that unless he was a healthy JJ Watt.

Archived