Rams Sign DT Ndamukong Suh

chris00cm

6 minutes ago, yrba1 said:

I can see the Saints-Rams game getting the NBC slot.

Other games I can see are:

@SF 
KC
@OAK (MNF)
@DET (Thanksgiving)

I forgot about the Lions lol. Suh versus his former team in Detriot. That would make for an interesting Thanksgiving Day game. How about the Packers vs the Rams. Two Cal QBs in Rodgers and Goff. How would Rodgers deal with the Rams defense? Thats intriguing too. Then there is the Vikings v Rams and the Eagles v Rams. Like so many potential great matchups that could be had for primetime.

15 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I forgot about the Lions lol. Suh versus his former team in Detriot. That would make for an interesting Thanksgiving Day game. How about the Packers vs the Rams. Two Cal QBs in Rodgers and Goff. How would Rodgers deal with the Rams defense? Thats intriguing too. Then there is the Vikings v Rams and the Eagles v Rams. Like so many potential great matchups that could be had for primetime.

I'm simply going by the likelihood of games happening on primetime. There's no way USC will allow a  game to happen at the Coliseum on a Sunday or Monday night knowing the logistical nightmare for students, faculty, and fans alike. I've been there when we faced the Texans, that game on Sunday afternoon still looked atrocious, logistics-wise.

EDIT: Games at GB, MIN, and PHI are gonna get the FOX primetime treatment for sure.

14 minutes ago, yrba1 said:

I'm simply going by the likelihood of games happening on primetime. There's no way USC will allow a  game to happen at the Coliseum on a Sunday or Monday night knowing the logistical nightmare for students, faculty, and fans alike. I've been there when we faced the Texans, that game on Sunday afternoon still looked atrocious, logistics-wise.

EDIT: Games at GB, MIN, and PHI are gonna get the FOX primetime treatment for sure.

Yeah I know the logics of the USC and the stadium. But yeah FOX is definitely going to want their games. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived