What receiver will you remember for these QB's?

Akomplice

Who pops to mind as their go to receiver when looking back at these QB's? Catch is, you could only pick one. So the debate gets a little interesting for some of these QB's. It could be a running back, tight end or wide receiver.

Carson Palmer.

Joe Flacco.

Drew Brees. 

Eli Manning.

Tom Brady.

11 minutes ago, Akomplice said:

Who pops to mind as their go to receiver when looking back at these QB's? Catch is, you could only pick one. So the debate gets a little interesting for some of these QB's. It could be a running back, tight end or wide receiver.

Carson Palmer.

Joe Flacco.

Drew Brees. 

Eli Manning.

Tom Brady.

Ocho

Q (this is helped out considerably by the playoff run)

Jimmy Graham

Eli is a really good one, because he's had a lot of guys that were pretty good, but for never more than a few years. I think I'd probably lean Plaxico? 

Wes Welker. 

18 minutes ago, Akomplice said:

Carson Palmer.

Joe Flacco.

Drew Brees. 

Eli Manning.

Tom Brady.

Carson Palmer - Larry Fitzgerald, although the correct answer is probably Chad Johnson but that was before my time.

Joe Flacco - Eh, Torrey Smith I guess. Or Boldin?

Drew Brees - Marques Colston

Eli Manning - Plaxico Burress/OBJ

Tom Brady - Randy Moss

29 minutes ago, Akomplice said:

Carson Palmer.

Joe Flacco.

Drew Brees. 

Eli Manning.

Tom Brady.

Chad Johnson

Anquan Boldin

Marques Colston

OBJ (pretty sure his prime has already lasted longer than anyone else Eli has ever had)

Randy Moss (I realize this one is probably illogical based on time and stats, but Brady to Moss is a much more memorable connection than Brady to Gronk or Welker or Edelman or Branch)

Yeah this to me is the bar conversation talk that I'm not sure there's any right answers.

Palmer, do you remember him for the Johnson/Houshmanzadeh (Remember me guys?) years or his swan song in Arizona where he and Fitzgerald performed magic.

Joe Flacco never had a go to receiever, hell Ray Rice might be the correct answer but the Super Bowl might give the slight nod to Boldin. Steve Smith, Torrey Smith, it's ugly here.

Drew Brees comes down to Colston vs Graham, I guess the slight nod goes to Graham for dominance.

Eli Manning falls into the Flacco category, never really had a consistent go to. Toomer, Nicks, Plaxico, Shockey, OBJ etc. Eli is a real toss up.

Tom Brady, do you remember his magical year with Moss even though they didn't win? Gronk, Welker, Brown, Branch, Edelman all make interesting arguments.

53 minutes ago, Akomplice said:

Carson Palmer.

Joe Flacco.

Drew Brees. 

Eli Manning.

Tom Brady.

Chad Johnson

Boldin

Jimmy Graham

Plaxico Burress

Gronk

1 hour ago, Akomplice said:

Carson Palmer.

Joe Flacco.

Drew Brees. 

Eli Manning.

Tom Brady.

Chad Ochocinco

Torrey Smith

Marques Colston

Victor Cruz

Wes Welker

1 hour ago, Akomplice said:

Eli Manning falls into the Flacco category, never really had a consistent go to. Toomer, Nicks, Plaxico, Shockey, OBJ etc. Eli is a real toss up.

PB was pretty dominant with the Giants before he shot himself.

15 hours ago, Akomplice said:

Carson Palmer.

Joe Flacco.

Drew Brees. 

Eli Manning.

Tom Brady.

Palmer-Chad Johnson

Joe Flacco- Torrey Smith

Drew Brees- Marques Colston

Eli Manning- Plaxico Burress

Tom Brady- Randy Moss

Archived