Team you would want your team to play against in the SB?

Jeezla

Assuming your favorite team makes it to the SB this coming season, which team would you want them play on the grandest stage of them all?

If my Eagles somehow made it back to the Bowl, I would want them to play against the Texans with a healthy Deshaun Watson at the helm. I thought Watson and Wentz were the 2 most exciting QB's to watch this past season when healthy, so it would likely make for a very fun to watch SB if both guys were at full strength. Eagles Patriots Part III would be cool too, but I want some new blood out of the AFC.

the saints or bears... outside of the steelers they're my two "favourite teams" (but you can't call them that as such because the steelers are still a million leagues ahead)

not only for the fact i wouldn't be as disappointed losing to them compared to say, dallas, but also with the saints in particular i really want to see the ben vs brees superbowl

Texans v Panthers or Texans v Vikings, I guess. I was a Panthers and Vikings fam when Houston didn't have a team.

I'd also say that a Texans v Cowboys Super Bowl would be a fun outing. Gotta lot of friends up I-35, the trash talk would be legendary.

Archived