Team you would want your team to play against in the SB?

Jeezla

10 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Texans v Panthers or Texans v Vikings, I guess. I was a Panthers and Vikings fam when Houston didn't have a team.

I'd also say that a Texans v Cowboys Super Bowl would be a fun outing. Gotta lot of friends up I-35, the trash talk would be legendary.

Either Dallas or the Saints for the reason you mentioned.

My personal favorite would be the Texans vs the Packers.  I have a soft spot for GB so root for them to do well unless they play the Texans.

It would be nice to see the Steelers beat the Packers for revenge or play the Cowboys for the history. Playing the Giants would also be cool since Ben and Eli each have two SB wins already. Beating the seahawks to end Ben's career the way he started it would also be fun. And I think playing against the Rams or the Saints would be great games.

If they had to lose I would like to see a team like the Vikings get the win for their first ever SB, or the Cardinals for the same reason plus Larry finally getting a ring.

Steelers, know too many steelers fans that would rag on us for know Super Bowl...now they've moved onto "well we still have way more"
So beating them in one would be pretty sweet.

Though the amount of people that would say "move the game to Beaver Stadium" in those two weeks might make me end it.

Archived