Titans sign Blaine Gabbert

ttitansfan4life

Solid signing he is a solid back up. Much better than Cassel I like it. I only saw how he played against the Titans but he played pretty well it seems when he got the chance. He is also athletic so if Mariota misses time the playbook does not need to change all that much if at all.

I was hoping for this signing as our backup. Solid enough. Hopefully he doesn't have to play much, but with Marcus' history I would assume he gets a game in.

Also love all the angry comments on the Titans facebook post announcing the move. I swear so many fans are too ignorant to handle.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Yeah but Aaron Rodgers ain't walking through the door. Not for drafting a guy in the early round. 

Just take the best of the worst. Lol

There were better options available, even now with Moore still out there. Hell I don't like Henne but I think I'd have taken him over Gabbert as well.

Browns are apparently shopping Kessler, would have sent a 5th or 6th for him.

Mariota is inevitably going to miss games. Someone better than Gabbert needs to be backing him up, but whatever I guess.

It’s all about scheme, & using him right. To be honest half the leave either has a franchise QB with an unproven back up, or inconsistent QB play with a decent back up QB. I like it my opinion he was the best available & 1 Can hope he’s an upgrade over Cassel 

Archived