Thaiphoon

Redskins Forum Fantasy Football League

24 posts in this topic

Thaiphoon    6

I'm reminding you all now so that you're not rushing around trying to get a league set up.

You might want to get a league set up and recruiting members now so that by the end of training camp you can have the draft. Last 2 years, you guys set up too late and ran out of time to do it. So start now!

Woz    37

For the first time, I might actually have the capacity to take on a team this year. However, if you guys already have a full roster, I'll bow out.

I normally only play if money is involved, but if we have a league with alot the regular posters (no offense to anyone else) I'll jump in this year.

TL;DR I'll join if Woz and Thai join

Woz    37

Well ... I guess that's three of us. We need at least 8 to make this even possible, and preferably 10 or 12.

mike23md    9
Posted (edited)

Im in, I would like to avoid ESPN if at all possible. Yahoo is good and there are some others if they are recommended, just don't like ESPN format. Ill play if thats the case, I won't like it but I'll do it. B|

Edited by mike23md

Woz    37

Okay, so I created a league on Yahoo. I am sending invites to everyone who has said they were interested. We'll need at least 8 to have any decent league, preferably 10-12.

So, sign up!

mar29020    0

please everyone be active in this league. i dont wanna waste my time

Thaiphoon    6

I will be. I'll be in this one and 2 other leagues. And I'll be helping a friend with theirs. Wayyy too many leagues this year, but I will be active