Redskins Forum Fantasy Football League

Thaiphoon

I'm good with that. Also, my wife accidentally signed up for our league twice when she was signing up for her office league (which I ran for her last year - all the way to the championship!). So I deleted those two teams

We're back down to 8 teams :(

WE NEED TWO MORE PEOPLE!!!

If you are in need of another team - I would be game.   Another league I am in seems to be dissolving.   While not the most frequent poster, i would not become a lame duck team.  Just let me know - no hard feelings if a more frequent poster wants in.  Also lots of my kids sports kicking in, and I am pretty sure my wife conned me in to coaching 4 year old soccer, so I will try my best to set up a good big board if i have to go on autopick if I cant actually make the draft.  

11 hours ago, daskins said:

If you are in need of another team - I would be game.   Another league I am in seems to be dissolving.   While not the most frequent poster, i would not become a lame duck team.  Just let me know - no hard feelings if a more frequent poster wants in.  Also lots of my kids sports kicking in, and I am pretty sure my wife conned me in to coaching 4 year old soccer, so I will try my best to set up a good big board if i have to go on autopick if I cant actually make the draft.  

You make 9. Just need another to get to 10

Archived