Titans Sign OL Xavier Su’aFilo

Titans fan 617

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Is he decent? Because his name’s awesome

Nope, he's pretty terrible.

AYpGela.png

Why we would bring him in over bringing Scwhenke back(or almost anyone else) is beyond me, but whatever I suppose.

Starting offensive line is pretty much a lock to remain the same as last year unless we plan on drafting a guard high. None of these guys brought in are as good as Spain.

Those sacks allowed and QB pressure numbers are terrifying and he may be even worse in run blocking? Yikes.

I'm assuming it's just a training camp competition signing though, hopefully he either miraculously improves now that he's not forced to wear a Texans jersey or he doesn't even make the roster.

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

We need a back up who can play Center so that’s where Schwenke would have made sense over Xavier who’s name I’ll never try to spell again. From here on out he’s Xavier

Xavier it is but here on out I hope he doesn’t make the team man he’s awful ?

In a maybe zone blocking dominant scheme we don't know how he will be.

I wish we could go back to when Spain got the start, not many of us thought anything of him (maybe still don't lol)  but lets see how the people look in the new scheme. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

In a maybe zone blocking dominant scheme we don't know how he will be.

I wish we could go back to when Spain got the start, not many of us thought anything of him (maybe still don't lol)  but lets see how the people look in the new scheme. 

Doesn't Houston run a zone blocking scheme?

Archived