Titans Sign OL Xavier Su’aFilo

Titans fan 617

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

They did when they had Kubiak, with the bootleg action. I don't think so with O'Brien. Don't hold me to it though.,

Power scheme wit a few zone concepts, kinda how we were under mularkey. Man scheme wit a few back side zones 

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He's trash and this is what we bring in for depth? We'd be better off signing a tackle dummy than this turd pile.

Missed out on Suh and then pick this up. Love the direction of the franchise.

Seriously, not sure why we haven't kicked the tires on Michael Griffin either. I don't like where we are headed.

This is a classic case of our FO/coaching staff wanting to see what we have in a guy. It's very similar to last year when we signed Tim Lelito as depth on the interior OL and everybody was saying how it was a good signing and then he was terrible and got cut in the preseason. You never know how a guy is going to transition from one system to another. Xavier has the athletic traits to succeed in a zone blocking scheme, but if he doesn't it's not the end of the world. We let him compete, see what we have in him, and if he struggles he won't make the final 53.

11 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

He's trash and this is what we bring in for depth? We'd be better off signing a tackle dummy than this turd pile.

Missed out on Suh and then pick this up. Love the direction of the franchise.

Ill give you this. YOU ARE THE BEST TROLL ON THIS SITE MAN LMAOOOO

Archived