Has Cousins ever won a game in a dome?

1 minute ago, aceinthehouse said:

Kirk went from Skins to playoff contender in Vikings.

Smith went from playoff contender in Chiefs to the Redskins.

So if Redskins finish better than the Vikings this next season, its because we have the better team?

I'll go with better QB & leader for 1000 Alex.

But the redskins won’t finish ahead of the Vikings....

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Can anyone think of a time that Alex Smith won a game where it was 62 degrees outside?  Man I can’t.  That pretty much proves he’s a terrible QB.  Just doesn’t have that IT factor to play in 62 degree weather.

I live in Springfield Missouri, Knight.

I'm pretty certain, Smith has won many games above & below 62 degrees.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Man that went way over your head.

No it didn't. I know what you were getting at.

People have been using excuses for 1 thing or another on how Cousins is a Franchise QB. He's also been getting paid like one & continues to be.

I've been pointing out, that although Cousins has good QB stats, the most important stats that matter, he falls flat.

Like vs dome teams, like primetime games, like cowboys games, like season openers, etc.

These aren't crazy accusations...

These are patterns!

People can blame Redskins coaching, GM, ownership, Defense, ST's, fans attendance or whatever.

But when I think of a true winning Redskin QB, it ain't Kirk Cousins.

Smith is a game manager, but a winner. I'll take that over what Cousins gave us.

1 minute ago, aceinthehouse said:

People have been using excuses for 1 thing or another on how Cousins is a Franchise QB. He's also been getting paid like one & continues to be.

I've been pointing out, that although Cousins has good QB stats, the most important stats that matter, he falls flat.

Like vs dome teams, like primetime games, like cowboys games, like season openers, etc.

These are patterns!

People can blame Redskins coaching, GM, ownership, Defense, ST's, fans attendance or whatever.

Smith is a game manager, but a winner. I'll take that over what Cousins gave us.

So with your logic Allen Gruden and the entire team they built and coach sucks right?

There hasn't been much arguing on here the last couple weeks.....

Well, that's out the window. Regardless of what side of the argument your on we should all just let it go. It's a lot more fun talking free agency and the draft.

I knew I could post on here and not mention Kirk Cousins name.  Damn it, just did. Thanks for the baiting 

8 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

These are patterns!

The only pattern is that the Redskins are losers.

29 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Why can't we?

We now have a winning QB at the helm.

Vikings have a better team around their Qb, teams win games, not any one player and the NFC North looks like an easier division to win games than the NFC East with the Bears being the only bad team in either division.

I heard an interview with Allen by Findlay I think via satiellite where Allen said he knew last year at this time there was no way Cousins would be a Redskin in 18- so that he didn’t trade him then is complete incompetence and he should be fired for cause. We would have gotten at least a 2 and probably a 1 but instead we might get a 3 and gave up a 3 this year and our second best corner for grandpa smith. No one would believe this story until you say the Refskins did this and then everyone just nods  

Archived