Has Cousins ever won a game in a dome?

4 hours ago, Eric said:

That's impressive Turtle, but you know we have had a lot more prime time games than that. That was his most impressive performance though.

He followed it up with a dominant game against the Cowboys. The defense & ST gave the game away.

Raiders game last year. Followed by the KC game.

Philly games in 2015 and 2016. 

More goes into a W or L than just QB play, but those are just a few of the top of my head where he performed well in PT.

And yes, he has also not performed well in PT. It's a knock against him, no doubt. 

36 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

My thinking is maybe AITH is a troll, and he's just laughing at all of us. If he is a troll, he's one of the all time greats, his schtick gets everyone riled up.

Nah...Im just a long time member, who believes Cousins wasn't right for this team.

I also believe that although Alex Smith is no P. Manning, I do believe Alex is about as good as you can get when having a game manager.

Which is exactly what this team needs, imo.

5 hours ago, mike23md said:

Call me crazy, but why is this topic relevant and why should I care? (sarcasm)

Cousins is not with the Redskins anymore and what does it matter how he has done in a dome or not. 

We are Men! And we always whine when the one we loved ( maybe not as much as she loved us) gets away! Well lucky for us there are lots more to love ❤️ :)

Archived