Whatever QB we take...

hornbybrown

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

I don’t know if six wins will do that tho. It really comes down to what he does in game and if it really comes down to what he did. 

You could account victories will be long to Dorsey bring in talent and Haley actually installing a legit offense. 

Hell depending on how the offense looks, I could potentially see Hue fired and Haley being promoted. If Haley truly makes the Browns offense legit, teams are going to poach him to become a HC again. Dorsey might not want to let him go. 

Also listening to the radio yesterday, Adam the bull mention something that Haley and Hue might not be seeing eye to eye. He didn’t want to go in details because he didn’t want to say anything about it just yet and wants things to play out but mentioned there is a reason Haley picked the browns. Fox said, do you think he picked the browns to be the HC down the road and he didn’t say anything. So who knows what exactly will happen. I don’t see 6 wins securing his job because with the OC and DC with the talent added the browns should win at least 6 games. Hue has to do something that adds value. He took away from the team last year, he has to bring something this year

I don't know if this is true or not, but there are certainly a LOT of rumors out there that Hue just doesn't seem to get along with anyone....

6 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I don't know if this is true or not, but there are certainly a LOT of rumors out there that Hue just doesn't seem to get along with anyone....

I think Hueball is dead and he doesn't completely know it.

My only request is that I don’t have to hear the phrases “Trust me on this one” or “leader of men” from Hue or Dorsey following who we take. “Trust me on this one” operates under the assumption that the smart majority are likely to doubt the logic of the pick from the start. “Leader of men” just sounds silly and has been beat to death in PCs this off-season. 

Also, by “only request,” I really mean aside from making the right call and just taking Darnold obv.

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

My only request is that I don’t have to hear the phrases “Trust me on this one” or “leader of men” from Hue or Dorsey following who we take. “Trust me on this one” operates under the assumption that the smart majority are likely to doubt the logic of the pick from the start. “Leader of men” just sounds silly and has been beat to death in PCs this off-season. 

Also, by “only request,” I really mean aside from making the right call and just taking Darnold obv.

We already know what it's going to be.

If it's Allen: the story of how he threw the ball so hard at his pro day that when it hit the receiver it went 'BOOM' and we thought it cracked his sternum.

If it's Mayfield: hee hee

Archived