Sua Cravens Traded to Denver

MKnight82

4 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Sorry, I should've realized there's casuals here that don't follow the draft as closely as others.  Here's a link with details.

Here’s a Link with where those players rank. Not one in the top 76... I think I’ll pass in the first 3 rounds of those players. But I know how them “U” players get overrated in the past decade. -_-

5 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Updated Mock Draft

First Round, Pick No. 13 -  RJ McIntosh - Miami / DT

• Second Round, Pick No. 44 - Chad Thomas - Miami / DE
  • Fourth Round, Pick No. 109 - Kendrick North - Miami / DT
  • Fifth Round, Pick No. 142 - Mark Walton - Miami / RB
  • Fifth Round, Pick No. 163 - Chris Herndon - Miami / TE
  • Sixth Round, Pick No. 188 -  Braxton Berrios - Miami / WR
  • Seventh Round, Pick No. 231 - Dee Delaney - Miami / CB
  • Seven Round, Pick No. 241 - KC McDermott - Miami / G

Solid core of players that builds the trenches and hits some skill positions as well.

Get the chain on the plane!!!!

For how bad the Matt Jones pick was, this was by far McCloughan's  biggest blunder as GM. There had to be red flags surrounding this kid that a pro football organization would have access to. Su'a is an absolute space case and normally I'd be pissed about giving away a talented player but this dude had to go. You can't have people this immature in your locker room. The Will Compton video showed us about all we needed to know as to whether or not the guys on this team would've accepted Su'a back into the locker room. I think the players were already sick of his crap before he pulled the retirement deal. 

18 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Updated Mock Draft

First Round, Pick No. 13 -  RJ McIntosh - Miami / DT

• Second Round, Pick No. 44 - Chad Thomas - Miami / DE
  • Fourth Round, Pick No. 109 - Kendrick North - Miami / DT
  • Fifth Round, Pick No. 142 - Mark Walton - Miami / RB
  • Fifth Round, Pick No. 163 - Chris Herndon - Miami / TE
  • Sixth Round, Pick No. 188 -  Braxton Berrios - Miami / WR
  • Seventh Round, Pick No. 231 - Dee Delaney - Miami / CB
  • Seven Round, Pick No. 241 - KC McDermott - Miami / G

Solid core of players that builds the trenches and hits some skill positions as well.

I'd love to get Mcintonsh, obviously not in the first wouldn't mind adding Walton to our backfield.

I have lost what little respect I had left for Su’a Cravens

"I never felt like I could be myself with the Redskins," Cravens said. "... It's a blessing obviously to be drafted by the Redskins and I will always thank them for giving me my opportunity. But I just think after my rookie year when I had those injuries, I just felt like things kind of changed. Once I had my last injury, I just felt like it might be in everybody's best interest if we just start off fresh."

A lot of people have the perception that I quit," Cravens said on SiriusXM NFL Radio, per The Washington Post. "I don't look at it that way. I look at it as I took care of what I needed to do. My health is most important. Once I handled that, then I could come back. I didn't really have the option to return, even when I did get cleared. I'm just ready to get back out on the field and play."

Glad to have this guy off the team. Once a quitter, always a quitter.

Thank Denver for giving us something for this loser.

I have no doubt, Cravens was gonna be cut regardless if we got something for him or not.

I hope we land a stud with that Denver 5th rounder.

Either way, I have more faith that this 5th rounder will play more games with us than Cravens ever did for us.

Sua Cravens was playing a whole new world, too bad cause it's still the same ol' him. He's a guy somebody from another team will look to take out I believe. It affected the skins but the NFL is a brotherhood and nobody likes a quitter

Archived