2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I don’t even understand the logic of it, if you’re going to have someone go 6+ innings anyways then why isn’t he starting? 

They explained their logic, the starter was a lefty and they wanted him to avoid facing the right handers like Trout at the top of the lineup an extra time, so they started him in the 2nd so he could face the mid-bottom of the order as many/more times as the top of the lineup. 

46 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

They explained their logic, the starter was a lefty and they wanted him to avoid facing the right handers like Trout at the top of the lineup an extra time, so they started him in the 2nd so he could face the mid-bottom of the order as many/more times as the top of the lineup. 

Gotcha. Hadn’t seen anything about it. Still don’t think this will end up being a thing, and if they were a good team they wouldn’t be doing it.

5 minutes ago, Starless said:

Doesn't seem that tough. Move Austin to LF and bench Gardner.

I’m not a huge Gardner guy, I’d like Frazier to take ABs away. I’ll tell you, they won’t put Austin back there.

It’s gonna be hard giving Austin, Drury, Neil Walker and Frazier consistent ABs. 

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I’m not a huge Gardner guy, I’d like Frazier to take ABs away. I’ll tell you, they won’t put Austin back there.

It’s gonna be hard giving Austin, Drury, Neil Walker and Frazier consistent ABs. 

Don't forget Ellsbury. xDxDxDxDxD

Benintendi is finding his stroke at just the right time. Pedroia will be coming back soon as well. Be interesting how Cora tweaks the lineup. I'm guessing he drops Pedroia right into that 3 hole and drops Hanley/Moreland down to 6. 

Archived