2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

51 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'll put the O/U at 50% that he plays pro baseball through 2023 tbh

I'll take the over on that.

I'll also buy $500 worth of Enron stock if you have any left. They're due to make a huge comeback.

If you don't believe me, check out my MySpace page.

23 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Holy crap, Soto

18 minutes ago, Marc MacGyver said:

He's ridiculous.

Honestly,  hes making the case that he cant be sent back down. No idea what the Nats are going to do. They either play a horrendous outfield defense, or sit one of their important bats.

At least until Eaton gets hurt. Again.

What do you guys think of the A's this year? Some very solid pitching both starting and in the bullpen so far. Khris Davis providing his usual 40+ HR pace season and a lot of young power hitters who are learning to become better contact hitters.

I think next year they could be a playoff team if all the young talent comes together. The A's have a pretty predictable layout. They are dreadful for five years and then have an amazing team for three years with young players. Then they have to pay them and become terrible another five years. It's a never ending cycle. Scouting team has always been one of the very best though!

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What do you guys think of the A's this year? Some very solid pitching both starting and in the bullpen so far. Khris Davis providing his usual 40+ HR pace season and a lot of young power hitters who are learning to become better contact hitters.

I think next year they could be a playoff team if all the young talent comes together. The A's have a pretty predictable layout. They are dreadful for five years and then have an amazing team for three years with young players. Then they have to pay them and become terrible another five years. It's a never ending cycle. Scouting team has always been one of the very best though!

idk but blackburn getting rocked right now.  LOL

Archived