2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

18 minutes ago, winitall said:

No discussion of the Terry Collins ejection audio coming out?  Maybe the GOAT sporting event audio tbh.  I would link a copy of it but the language is definitely explicit.  It is well worth a listen though.  

Also, the MLB trying to take down all copies of the video from the internet makes it that much better.

That was pretty terrific 

27 minutes ago, winitall said:

No discussion of the Terry Collins ejection audio coming out?  Maybe the GOAT sporting event audio tbh.  I would link a copy of it but the language is definitely explicit.  It is well worth a listen though.  

Also, the MLB trying to take down all copies of the video from the internet makes it that much better.

hqdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Beyonce tried to scrub it from the internet. That doesn't work.

That audio is amazing.

I need an interview with that umpire explaining what "Our *** is in the jackpot" means.

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Am I crazy or is the AL playoff teams already set?  It's just a matter of matchups.

Red Sox

Yankees

Indians

Mariners

Astros

Yes you're crazy to think they are set. This very well may happen but we aren't even half way through the season yet.

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Am I crazy or is the AL playoff teams already set?  It's just a matter of matchups.

Red Sox

Yankees

Indians

Mariners

Astros

Not that crazy, but a little crazy. Astros/Red Sox/Yankees are all pretty set with the exception of catastrophic injuries. Indians aren't set because they're not playing great but if they start playing closer to their 2016/2017 self then they're set with how bad that division is. Mariners are playing above their heads and I could definitely see them missing out on the Wild Card, but they're favored for it at this point. 

46 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Jonny Lasagna's stuff is pretty dang nasty

Boy oh boy, he had me nervous with the bases loaded and two outs, but he worked out of it. His off-speed stuff is really on tonight. Just gotta control the nerves. The walks are hurting him.

Archived