2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I hope so. Antanassio is a big presence here.

True but we gotta hope Stearns wins out. Doesn't make sense to trade Hiura when we have an organizational need at 2B. Gotta figure Stearns will pound that into Mark's head.

EDIT - ****. Forgot Brad Miller has 2 more years of control. That better not be the reason why we'd do it.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

True but we gotta hope Stearns wins out. Doesn't make sense to trade Hiura when we have an organizational need at 2B. Gotta figure Stearns will pound that into Mark's head.

You would hope so, and Mark has exhibited some restraint recently. But that doesn't mean I won't be on full meltdown mode if we trade Hiura.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You would hope so, and Mark has exhibited some restraint recently. But that doesn't mean I won't be on full meltdown mode if we trade Hiura.

Hiura won't survive a year but Corey Ray gonna be around forever...

On 7/7/2018 at 1:11 PM, GSUeagles14 said:

what are you even talking about? That trade was almost 3 years ago now, so not sure why its even being discussed. the braves havent and will not always draft pitchers in the first, thats just a silly, uniformed statement. Dansby had a wrist injury, its really unfair to judge him on the last couple months considering how significant that is to hitting, a simple look at his splits see a huge jump in k's arond that time. Hes getting healthier, his k rate is way down and once his normalizes over the course of the month he'll be back to being a below average but not awful hitter.

Simmons in the meantime got off to a torrid star and the last couple months have seen him regress to what hes been and likely will always be, a slightly below average hitter. which is absolutely fine with his glove. Again why he was brought up is mindblowing but simmons is clearly the better player now but Dansby still has more upside. He was always projected to be an above average to plus hitter, hes only 24 and still has time to develop into that.

My apologies you must have got the wrong signal in thinking i value your opinion on anything.   That is my fault i'll try not to let it happen again good sir.

Archived