2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Bud Norris was always a True Cardinal at heart.

Saw this on Reddit (Norris in 2015):

“I think it’s a culture shock,’’ Norris said. “This is America’s game. This is America’s pastime, and over the last 10-15 years we’ve seen a very big world influence in this game, which we as a union and as players appreciate. We’re opening this game to everyone that can play. However, if you’re going to come into our country and make our American dollars, you need to respect a game that has been here for over a hundred years, and I think sometimes that can be misconstrued. There are some players that have antics, that have done things over the years that we don’t necessarily agree with."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2015/09/30/mlb-bench-clearing-brawls-unwritten-rules-ethnic-backgrounds/73066892/

Cardinals fans creaming their pants everywhere

3 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Saw this on Reddit (Norris in 2015):

“I think it’s a culture shock,’’ Norris said. “This is America’s game. This is America’s pastime, and over the last 10-15 years we’ve seen a very big world influence in this game, which we as a union and as players appreciate. We’re opening this game to everyone that can play. However, if you’re going to come into our country and make our American dollars, you need to respect a game that has been here for over a hundred years, and I think sometimes that can be misconstrued. There are some players that have antics, that have done things over the years that we don’t necessarily agree with."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2015/09/30/mlb-bench-clearing-brawls-unwritten-rules-ethnic-backgrounds/73066892/

Cardinals fans creaming their pants everywhere

He fits right in. We should get him talking about Dexter Fowler. Who just doesn't look like he gets the Cardinal Way. Not sure why...can't put my finger on it. 

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He fits right in. We should get him talking about Dexter Fowler. Who just doesn't look like he gets the Cardinal Way. Not sure why...can't put my finger on it. 

Matheny sure is leading a healthy locker room

*looks at his alma mater*

Damn

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Matheny sure is leading a healthy locker room

*looks at his alma mater*

Damn

What's funny is even if he didn't leave a mouth-breathing redneck moron like Bud Norris in charge of their tattling system, a manager is supposed to, wait for it, manage and made sure players are held accountable. That's not something that should be delegated.

This is Michael naming Dwight assistant to the regional manager except instead of getting into shenanigans they just harass Stanley the whole time.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What's funny is even if he didn't leave a mouth-breathing redneck moron like Bud Norris in charge of their tattling system, a manager is supposed to, wait for it, manage and made sure players are held accountable. That's not something that should be delegated.

This is Michael naming Dwight assistant to the regional manager except instead of getting into shenanigans they just harass Stanley the whole time.

wtf are you even talking about? it seems like your alluding to race which you prob (or really) shouldnt be doing here anyway or youre willfully ignoring hicks prob has some maturing to do. maybe theres better ways to go about it but to allude its just a race thing is quite frankly pathetic and borders on crossing forum rules.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

What happened to that dude?

TLR touted him as the next Sherzer and he collapsed from the hype.  Might have not even been the worst trade with Atlanta that season depending on what Toussaint becomes.  They gave him away to dump Bronson Arroyo’s contract.  At least Miller had a WAR around 7 before they overpaid for him.

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

TLR touted him as the next Sherzer and he collapsed from the hype.  Might have not even been the worst trade with Atlanta that season depending on what Toussaint becomes.  They gave him away to dump Bronson Arroyo’s contract.  At least Miller had a WAR around 7 before they overpaid for him.

I don't know how much of it was hype and how much of it was just that he was never anything beyond a shiny ERA for a year to begin with.

Archived