2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

10 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Indians offense has been worth 16.5 WAR according to Fangraphs...Lindor and Ramirez account for 11.3 of that...

Too bad their bullpen is worth about a negative one thousand WAR. It’s beyond ridiculous.

22 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

So when does the Machado to the Yankees trade happen? And what pitcher are they going after then? Guessing They get Happ and Shark. Eww

I dont think its going to happen, but who's Shark?

Apparently Dexter Fowler and Mike Matheny don’t talk. And it’s been that way for a few months. MM is also allowing Norris to bully Jordan Hicks to I guess Make the kid tougher. 

What a pathetic manager the St. Louis Cardinals currently have. This dude needs to be thrown away. Just garbage. 

24 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Apparently Dexter Fowler and Mike Matheny don’t talk. And it’s been that way for a few months. MM is also allowing Norris to bully Jordan Hicks to I guess Make the kid tougher. 

What a pathetic manager the St. Louis Cardinals currently have. This dude needs to be thrown away. Just garbage. 

Commented on it yesterday. That's pathetic.

And Mozeliak publicly chastising Fowler doesn't help either.

19 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What's funny is even if he didn't leave a mouth-breathing redneck moron like Bud Norris in charge of their tattling system, a manager is supposed to, wait for it, manage and made sure players are held accountable. That's not something that should be delegated.

This is Michael naming Dwight assistant to the regional manager except instead of getting into shenanigans they just harass Stanley the whole time.

I literally LOL'd.

Archived