2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Like a 4% chance the WC game is in Oakland but just got my tickets!

I have the 2019 All Access Pass and got the tickets for any home game playoffs for my wife and I. Ill probably go with a friend of mine and his wife in their seats and sell ours to recoup the cost plus some. Hopefully we can at least make the ALDS and get to host some of those games.

I’m watching this Reds/Pirates game because I hate myself. 

How can anyone be a Reds fan with how awful these commentators are? Billy Hamilton made an absurd catch and they could not have been more monotone in their calling of it. Everything is monotone and it’s bad.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’m watching this Reds/Pirates game because I hate myself. 

How can anyone be a Reds fan with how awful these commentators are? Billy Hamilton made an absurd catch and they could not have been more monotone in their calling of it. Everything is monotone and it’s bad.

My family gets Brewers-Reds games with the Reds commentators and it's brutal all the way around. Equal parts no emotion, baseball traditionalism, and homerism.

Some of the worst announcers in the game.

15 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Some of the worst announcers in the game.

Might be the worst I’ve ever heard.

This is the play I was referencing. That call is brutally bad. No emotion for a pretty fun and wild play.

And everything else you said is spot on too. They’re completely sucking any semblance of fun out of this game. This guy just told a joke with no inflection too. 

Archived