2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tfw you randomly become a Florida State fan because your teams are bad, but then Aggie steals your coach and now FSU football sucks too

screen-shot-2016-09-05-at-10-31-53-pm.jp

Randomly? LMFAO!!

I've been an FSU fan since the early 90's when I was a kid growing up in Florida. Living in Jacksonville you rooted for the Gators, Seminoles, and in rare instances the Hurricanes. I chose Florida State as a 12 year old.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tfw you randomly become a Florida State fan because your teams are bad, but then Aggie steals your coach and now FSU football sucks too

screen-shot-2016-09-05-at-10-31-53-pm.jp

Let's keep the Noles out of this.  Bobby is only 88 these days.  Bring him back!!!!!

8 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Respect for putting this out there before the games, knowing that if that's the Cubs it's going to be quoted a million times.

I meant it sincerely. Gonna suck unbelievably if it’s the Cubs and I spend the entire offseason not only thinking about those two games, but all the games started by Chatwood that we only needed to win one of to not make this happen. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I meant it sincerely. Gonna suck unbelievably if it’s the Cubs and I spend the entire offseason not only thinking about those two games, but all the games started by Chatwood that we only needed to win one of to not make this happen. 

For sure.  And that isn't even thinking about some of the lucky wins the Brewers had.  Just this past week they literally needed a runner tripping over 3rd base and a long fly ball turning into a HR in separate games to win.  Baseball is gonna baseball, my friend.  It's of little consolation if they lose tomorrow, but the Cubs have had the deck stacked against them this year.  As I detailed in the Cubs thread, they are lucky to even be in the playoffs at all.  

3 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

For sure.  And that isn't even thinking about some of the lucky wins the Brewers had.  Just this past week they literally needed a runner tripping over 3rd base and a long fly ball turning into a HR in separate games to win.  Baseball is gonna baseball, my friend.  It's of little consolation if they lose tomorrow, but the Cubs have had the deck stacked against them this year.  As I detailed in the Cubs thread, they are lucky to even be in the playoffs at all.  

Yeah, a lot of really really bad things that happened that you could probably just point to one of them and say that would have kept us from being there. Injuries galore. 

I’m sure all of the other teams have a bunch of various things they could point to as being something they could change that would impact one game as well. You just need one of them and you’re not in this position. Gonna suck for one of us or Dodgers/Rockies. 

13 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah, a lot of really really bad things that happened that you could probably just point to one of them and say that would have kept us from being there. Injuries galore. 

I’m sure all of the other teams have a bunch of various things they could point to as being something they could change that would impact one game as well. You just need one of them and you’re not in this position. Gonna suck for one of us or Dodgers/Rockies. 

My emotional health certainly didn't need a WC game, that's for sure.

Archived