2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

Giants complete a 3 game sweep of the braves in Atlanta. Somehow now 4 games over .500 and have won 5 straight series. Wish it were sustainable, but given the injuries, don't believe that it will be. Still, nice to see some positives at points of the season. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Giants complete a 3 game sweep of the braves in Atlanta. Somehow now 4 games over .500 and have won 5 straight series. Wish it were sustainable, but given the injuries, don't believe that it will be. Still, nice to see some positives at points of the season. 

They dominated the Braves all weekend.

7 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Any given weekend in baseball. Who thought the Giants would sweep aside the Braves this weekend? More proof games are played on the field and not on paper. 

It wasn’t like the Giants just swept the 1927 Yankees....

Cueto on the shelf for 8 weeks for the Giants. Was having a great season up to this point too. Supposedly only a sprain, but I think at this point it seems like it's just delaying the inevitable. Given the history he has, I think Tommy John is going to happen sooner or later. So now Madbum and Cueto are on the DL, which means the Giants pitching staff is currently being held together by Ty Blach, Chris Stratton, Derek Holland, Andrew Suarez and Shark. That's a GOAT rotation right there. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Cueto on the shelf for 8 weeks for the Giants. Was having a great season up to this point too. Supposedly only a sprain, but I think at this point it seems like it's just delaying the inevitable. Given the history he has, I think Tommy John is going to happen sooner or later. So now Madbum and Cueto are on the DL, which means the Giants pitching staff is currently being held together by Ty Blach, Chris Stratton, Derek Holland, Andrew Suarez and Shark. That's a GOAT rotation right there. 

Could we interest you in this quality starting pitcher? Hey's seriously a GREAT guy!

Josh-Tomlin-Thumbs-Up-140628.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

Gohara getting called back up and supposedly going to the pen. Not  fan at all. This isnt his first taste of the bigs so its not like youre just getting him accumulated to the enviroment. He did well in an admittedly small sample size last year, and you need more to say hes not a starter other than hes fat.

Archived