2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

10 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

Chris Sale just threw 9 innings of 3 run ball with 15 strikeouts, but it's not a big deal.

Doesn’t look like they’ve decreased his workload too much. I woulda thought they’d make more of an effort to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

3 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

Don't look now, but Kyle Seager is rising from the dead. 5/13 with three homers and six runs scored from Thursday through the early part of this afternoon. The Mariners need him to produce all year if they want a wild card spot.

I mean he's really only had one down year, he was a 4+ win player every other year of his career.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

5.2 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 13 K

Basically threw all fastballs to. He good tbh.

I had to switch over to the game when I saw he had a no-no.  Did he just tire in the 6th?  I saw 89-91.  

Just now, hrubes20 said:

I had to switch over to the game when I saw he had a no-no.  Did he just tire in the 6th?  I saw 89-91.  

Yeah when he struck out Arenado-CarGo-Story for the 2nd time in a row (yep), he was consistently 93-94. Ran out of gas near the end.

Also gets crazy amounts of extension on his delivery, so the FB plays way up. We'll see what the actual percentage was, but it felt like 75% FB.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah when he struck out Arenado-CarGo-Story for the 2nd time in a row (yep), he was consistently 93-94. Ran out of gas near the end.

Also gets crazy amounts of extension on his delivery, so the FB plays way up. We'll see what the actual percentage was, but it felt like 75% FB.

Yeah, it looked almost exclusively fastball in the inning I caught.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

How high effort was his delivery looking

High. Explains the walks in the minors. When he gets it right, the command can be there (he painted the corner on his last K perfectly), but if he was a draft prospect we'd be talking reliever risk.

Archived