2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

It's BS is what it is. 2 games for the Phillies in April are exclusively on facebook and we also lost our game yesterday to just streaming on NBCSportsPhiladelphia because the 76ers and Flyers were playing at the same time. I can marginally understand yesterday but this exclusive deal MLB has with facebook is ridiculous. Not everyone wants to sign up for that craphole. 

At least Facebook has never sold your data to anyone with nefarious intentions right?

12 minutes ago, mse326 said:

It's BS is what it is. 2 games for the Phillies in April are exclusively on facebook and we also lost our game yesterday to just streaming on NBCSportsPhiladelphia because the 76ers and Flyers were playing at the same time. I can marginally understand yesterday but this exclusive deal MLB has with facebook is ridiculous. Not everyone wants to sign up for that craphole. 

Wait.....MLB is on Facebook this year? 

I dont have that crap

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

To dead center. My goodness

Yup. The only thing that gave me a little pause with him was that he has the Ichiro style move towards first while swinging and I thought that would limit him on the outer half of the plate. But if he's taking that pitch to dead center that hard, he'll be fine.

52 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Yup. The only thing that gave me a little pause with him was that he has the Ichiro style move towards first while swinging and I thought that would limit him on the outer half of the plate. But if he's taking that pitch to dead center that hard, he'll be fine.

Come playoff time if the Angels make it, he'll also need to be looked at as a pinch runner even if he's not hitting. He might be a 70 runner.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he has the best tools of any player in MLB history sans Babe Ruth.

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

Tbf I'd rather sign up for Facebook than watch a Phillies - Mets game.

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Come playoff time if the Angels make it, he'll also need to be looked at as a pinch runner even if he's not hitting. He might be a 70 runner.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he has the best tools of any player in MLB history sans Babe Ruth.

If you are considering whole game including pitching it's a distinct possibility.

Archived