2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

14 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you serious bro? remind me  what we should do with markakis again? and is dansby good? or bad? or good? or bad? let me know if you need kore examples.

Yes because selling high on a 34 year OF having a career year who is slated to become a FA after the year is a terrible idea.

And Dansby isn’t good. I thought he turned a corner after the first couple of weeks this season. Nope. 

42 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

1. its still only july

2. hes coming off injury

3. youre reasoning was beacuse hes young. please dont bring up stupid reasoning running into blind luck.

1.  Very true.  Never said it wasn't.

2.  In his 112 PAs directly BEFORE he went on the DL, he had a line of .248/.313/.416 and was trending downwards.  (Damn it feels good to be a gangster)

3.  That's a ridiculously simplified version of the argument, but you keep doing you.  

23 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Yes because selling high on a 34 year OF having a career year who is slated to become a FA after the year is a terrible idea.

And Dansby isn’t good. I thought he turned a corner after the first couple of weeks this season. Nope. 

yea, it would be when your in contention for a playoff spot.

and if dansby goes on a heater and hits .325/.375/.450 the rest of the way is he good again?

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yea, it would be when your in contention for a playoff spot.

and if dansby goes on a heater and hits .325/.375/.450 the rest of the way is he good again?

It’s not like the team has a shot at the WS with the way the team is constructed.

we won’t have to worry about that.

23 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

1.  Very true.  Never said it wasn't.

2.  In his 112 PAs directly BEFORE he went on the DL, he had a line of .248/.313/.416 and was trending downwards.  (Damn it feels good to be a gangster)

3.  That's a ridiculously simplified version of the argument, but you keep doing you.  

i really wish that was a simplified argument for acuna but unfortunately not. Hes young and players who are young and in their first year struggle.

Secondly, im embarrassed for you for he bolded, please tell me youre not that guy. More importatnly, tahts an awfully random sample of 112 pa's and trending downward from what, the .900+ ops he started off with?

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

It’s not like the team has a shot at the WS with the way the team is constructed.

we won’t have to worry about that.

yea, youre not negative at all. no idea why i thought you were mr theskyisfalling.

whether you want o admit it or not, we have a very real chance at the playoffs and all indications are we are going to add at the deadline. And dansbys done that before, this year in fact. So just answer the question hypothetically, if he goes on a run like that is he good again?

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Secondly, im embarrassed for you for he bolded, please tell me youre not that guy. More importatnly, tahts an awfully random sample of 112 pa's and trending downward from what, the .900+ ops he started off with?

The reference went over your head.  But maybe you aren't old enough to know that song?  Either way, that line is from a rap song in the late 90's.   

But the 112 PAs was only in direct rebuttal of your claim that Acuna's season numbers are only where they are at because he is coming back from injury.  The truth is that he had been the definition of a league average bat for over a month before he was injured.  Can't blame the injury, home-slice.

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

The reference went over your head.  But maybe you aren't old enough to know that song?  Either way, that line is from a rap song in the late 90's.   

But the 112 PAs was only in direct rebuttal of your claim that Acuna's season numbers are only where they are at because he is coming back from injury.  The truth is that he had been the definition of a league average bat for over a month before he was injured.  Can't blame the injury, home-slice.

no, i get it. still embarrassing . the fact you know the song  i would imagine puts you born somewhere in the 80's. way too old to be going around saying corny crap like that, dont worry, im in the same boat. maybe we can get jiggy with it later and try and figure out who let the dogs out. all i know is it wasnt me.

again, 112 is extremely random and furthermore i never claimed he was only there because of injury. but since coming back from injury hes seen his ba and obp drop 20 pts each, did you not look at that or ignored it cause it didnt fit your argument. Lets pay a little but more attention to these types of things going forward, yea? and you almost got me away from the beiggest issue, and thats the reasoning behind it, Hes young and will struggle is not good reasoning or well thought out in the slightest. id have to go back but im pretty sure you didnt even have any real specific criticism of acuna, it was just "hes young, first year, he'll struggle). Unacceptable to be proud of that sir, also juan soto says hello.

Archived