2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

I'm glad baseball back.

Going to opening day in Arlington tomorrow.  Expect it to be 70 percent Astros fans there.  LOL

Side note:  I wish MLB went back to where the first game of the season was ESPN Sunday Night.  I know it will kinda be hard since the schedule is made towards the end of the previous season and its not MLB's fought the Astros won the ws. 

8 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'm glad baseball back.

Going to opening day in Arlington tomorrow.  Expect it to be 70 percent Astros fans there.  LOL

Side note:  I wish MLB went back to where the first game of the season was ESPN Sunday Night.  I know it will kinda be hard since the schedule is made towards the end of the previous season and its not MLB's fought the Astros won the ws. 

Eff that.  Give me a full slate of games on opening day.

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Opening Day is less than 24 hours away. Let’s get ittt.

Yankees lineup sounded way better with Andujar, Torres, and Bird instead of Drury, Walker, and Austin.

Hopefully Andujar and Torres are up within a month. Really wish Tyler Wade was getting the start tomorrow too.

You sound like one of those people who used to talk about how ****ed up Megan Fox's thumbs are.  You shouldn't be able to stop staring at the middle of the lineup long enough to see 7-8-9.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yeah or even if not Sunday it'd be nice to have a game tonight to kick things off like every other sport. 

Yankees - Astros would be fun.

Jays win between 75 and 85 games are more mediocre than crappy. They will have a 9-10 game win streak in June or July to get my hopes and think wow this team may be better than I thought then promptly lose 7 of the next 10 and my hopes will be dashed before August like all but 2 of the past 20 or so seasons. 

Lets go. 

Archived