2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

2 hours ago, tom cody said:

Soto's doing quite good for sure. Another find for the Nationals organization it looks like. 

To be fair, he was a big money bonus baby out of the DR.  Everybody knew who he was very early on.  But props to the Nats for singling him out and coming to an agreement early.  

36 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I'm thinking a little bit of light treason

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/06/22/hanley-ramirez-investigation-red-sox/

“Obviously, I know absolutely nothing about sports or Hanley Ramirez’s stats, but what I do know is crime,” McPhee said on The Sports Hub. “And there has been some reports about a FaceTime phone call that was made between a man during a car stop. After that car stop, police recovered a significant amount of drugs. And during that car stop, the suspect claimed that one of the items found in the vehicle belonged to Hanley Ramirez and then FaceTimed [Ramirez] in front of police. And that car stop coordinated with the timing of his release from the Red Sox.”

McPhee reported that the suspect who was pulled over — a person who was not Ramirez — was found with “435 grams of fentanyl as well as a large amount of crack cocaine.”

“There is a sweeping federal case involving a substantial ring that’s being operated out of Lawrence, Massachusetts,” McPhee said. “And I think the suspect had ties to that ring.”

Holy crap. Horrible friend by the way. 

EDIT:

Hanley Ramirez and Ron Washington walk into a bar bathroom like

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Archived