bigbadbuff23835

MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

8 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

I love when Kimbrel gets whacked... That stupid arm thing he does makes me just wanna punch his face 😂

Yeah. You talking about when he's looking in for the sign? Noticed it for the first time last night. Outside of just plain looking odd - it looks uncomfortable as hell.

How nice would it be to sweep the BoSox at The Stadium?

It's a LONG year - but its nice to be a NYY fan right about now. Hope it (read: our pitching staff) holds.

The Yanks have won 17 of their last 18, what a run for them. Early yet but we could see another 1998-type season from them. 

Very shrewd move by the Red Sox to let the Yankees take the lead in the division. It helps those May TV ratings. Creates some drama. Now, the Red Sox are lighting up CC like a candle, we leave the Bronx in a tie, and the season basically starts anew. Have to give Boston credit for doing what's best for the league.

3 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

Very shrewd move by the Red Sox to let the Yankees take the lead in the division. It helps those May TV ratings. Creates some drama. Now, the Red Sox are lighting up CC like a candle, we leave the Bronx in a tie, and the season basically starts anew. Have to give Boston credit for doing what's best for the league.

Boston is such a kind team that they'll do it again in October. The world wants to see Judge and Stanton.

Can we please stop putting Dellin out there for two innings. It obviously is not working.

He's a good 1, the Cardinals are doing good thus far. The NL Central race is fun thus far with 1.5 games separating 1st from 4th. 

34 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Can we please talk about the greatness of Tommy MotherF’n Pham! 

He's been terrific.  That offense would be lost without him right now.  I was shocked when I saw how bad Ozuna, Carpenter, and Fowler have been.

6 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

He's been terrific.  That offense would be lost without him right now.  I was shocked when I saw how bad Ozuna, Carpenter, and Fowler have been.

Yeah Carp has been brutal. 

Chris Sale just threw 9 innings of 3 run ball with 15 strikeouts, but it's not a big deal.

Bryce Harper is in a MASSIVE slump right now. 

Manny Machado and Mookie Betts are both having crazy good years.