BBB’s New Fun Idea

bigbadbuff23835

Ok, here we gooooo. 

Only variable here is the Broncos.

Darnold, Rosen, Allen go top 3. Broncos take a defensive player, and Baker Mayfield starts to fall. 

We get scared of Miami, so we toss a 2nd round pick to the Raiders, or Niners to jump them, and draft Baker.

With our other first round pick, offer that, and our 3rd round #65 to the Giants for OBJ.

We would get incredible national recognition (for better or worse) because of the polarizing new duo, but my God that would be so fun. Baker throwing lasers to OBJ on slant routes would be amazing. 

Where is everyone coming up with the numbers? Everyone said that Cousins was going to get 100 mil guaranteed and his contract was going to be around 150 mil, now obj is getting 23 mil a year? Hes going to be the highest paid wr at 18-20 mil a year max. If the bills feel that it would better the squad I am all for it but im not a fan of him. I also dont see him requiring 2 picks to land him. With the way the trades have been this year that is steep and to give up 2 picks to pay a guy isnt worth it. No team is going to give up 2 first rd picks plus paying him top WR money. Just look what the dolphins got for landry. I could see the bills giving up 22 and giants taking it if they truly want him out of the building.

2 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Meh. I don't really wanna pay OBJ $23m a year and give up a first to do it. 

He won’t be getting that much, MAYBE 20. And I’ll say it again. You don’t win in this league with a bunch of choir boys. As long as he’s not in legal troubles (OH WAIT ZAY JONES WE HAVE HIM) I’m good with it. HOF talent.

25 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

He won’t be getting that much, MAYBE 20. And I’ll say it again. You don’t win in this league with a bunch of choir boys. As long as he’s not in legal troubles (OH WAIT ZAY JONES WE HAVE HIM) I’m good with it. HOF talent.

Police have dropped the allegations for Zay as there wasn't enough evidence to charge him with anything. Zay has agreed to pay the damages for cleaning and replacing which was a few thousand dollars. He didnt fail any drug tests either so the NFL will not be suspending him any games either. From what it sounds like Zay will be good to go day 1 of offseason.

9 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Police have dropped the allegations for Zay as there wasn't enough evidence to charge him with anything. Zay has agreed to pay the damages for cleaning and replacing which was a few thousand dollars. He didnt fail any drug tests either so the NFL will not be suspending him any games either. From what it sounds like Zay will be good to go day 1 of offseason.

I know, I’m just saying he’s had more run ins with the police than OBJ. Done drugs (I’m assuming that’s what happened because he passed the mental exam) and he’s still on the team and Beane said he plans to keep him. Obj is a diva receiver who cares he doesn’t get arrested or suspended. Brady cussed out his OC in Buffalo and that’s seen as fiery competitiveness. I’ll take OBJ and watch him burn DB’s on slant routes for 20 yards all season long please and thank you. The only playmaker we have on offense is a 30 year old Shady McCoy. We need a lot of help.

I'd love it if it went down like this.  OBJ will get about $20 million a year and that is a great price considering Watkins just got over 16 million the difference is obvious.  And we get a HOF WR for the 22nd pick and a 3rd?  Without question you do that!!  I love Mayfield  that is the QB I really want he is very accurate and hates to lose that is a great combination.  

Archived