Tickets to the Draft

FastGT23

So I’ve definitely got the coolest wife ever. I’ve been watching the draft for 20plus years at my home. I have a draft party every year! Well this year with it being in the great state of Texas I had hoped to go. But you have to sign up via email. Guess who got a confirmation email today saying I won!!!!  This guy!!!

16 minutes ago, FastGT23 said:

So I’ve definitely got the coolest wife ever. I’ve been watching the draft for 20plus years at my home. I have a draft party every year! Well this year with it being in the great state of Texas I had hoped to go. But you have to sign up via email. Guess who got a confirmation email today saying I won!!!!  This guy!!!

Damn, pretty lucky. I was reading about how you can try to get in if you didn't win that. Sounds like you have to show up super early, check in, and hope they pick you to enter.

3 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Damn, pretty lucky. I was reading about how you can try to get in if you didn't win that. Sounds like you have to show up super early, check in, and hope they pick you to enter.

Not from the email I got. From my understanding it was a random draw through email. I got an email saying I won already. Where to pick my tickets up and everything. 

I looked into going when it was in NYC, basically you had to go down the radio city music hall the day before, get there as early as possible and wait in line. First come first serve kindve deal. Once they ran out that was it. Then you come back the next day for the 1st round.

15 hours ago, FastGT23 said:

Not from the email I got. From my understanding it was a random draw through email. I got an email saying I won already. Where to pick my tickets up and everything. 

Yeah if you won, you're already good. That's for the other unlucky folks who didn't get that email

Archived