2 Round Detroit Mock City

freezer-52

Horrifyingly bad 1st pick for the Bucs. LB is our best position group on the entire roster. We have 2 all pro caliber guys and another pro bowl caliber guy we have a hard time getting on the field because of sub packages. No, no, no. Either of the safeties would be better. Any olineman or dlineman or DB would be better. The next best RB would be better. Hell, we’d be better off with a WR and we don’t need any of those either.

11 hours ago, mlucas12002 said:

Browns - Mark Andrews - TE - Oklahoma

Browns (Eagles) - Frank Ragnow - C - Arkansas

Two picks in areas we don't need. Change the Andrews pick to either Brian O'Neil or D'Shawn Hand, and the later pick to whoever is BPA at either OT or DT.

Frank Ragnow is an alright pick I guess, but Mark Andrews is a horrendous selection. We have a need for a TE like Antonio Cromartie has the need for another child.

Loved the Panthers 1st Rd pick, a CB is so needed.

In the Second rd you have a DT and the Panthers are stack ed at DT.

They signed Poe in Free agency and the have KK short with depth with Love and Butler(former 1st rd pick)

I think it would be better suited with either

1.  Isaiah Oliver - CB - Colorado
  2.  - Frank Ragnow - C - Arkansas

IMO - no way Oliver falls this far.

Pretty bad for the 9ers

If the board should fall like this - and no team was to trade up for a QB then I would rather have Derwin James or Marcus Davenport  in the first.
In the second I seriously doubt they'll be picking a RB after making McKinnon the 5th highest paid RB in the league. Isaiah Oliver would top my list here.

Archived