Non-QBs projected to go high in the draft that you are not sold on

VanS

53 minutes ago, Da_Ducktator said:

You literally just said in the previous post you wouldn't notice the difference from going from a very good to elite IOL player to an average one. Less than 30 minutes ago. Are you really going to backtrack now?

I also find it odd how Kirk Cousins had two of his worse games of the year the last two games of the year when he was missing Brandon Scherff. 52.7% after being above 66% the first 14 games with 4 INT's and his only three INT game of the season in week 17 against a Giants team that literally had nothing to play. You don't think it's possible that the absence of an elite offensive guard could have contributed to a crappy game by the quarterback, could you? Blasphemy based on your previous posts..

You wouldn't notice the difference going from elite to average at OG. You would, however, notice if your OG went from average to sucky. I didn't back track, you just have terrible reading comprehension.

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You wouldn't notice the difference going from elite to average at OG. You would, however, notice if your OG went from average to sucky. I didn't back track, you just have terrible reading comprehension.

Lol, alright man. I'm really curious, what's the highest level you've played, coached, and/or worked in football?

Edmunds-ILB and Davenport-Edge are my two biggest....  Just been burned too many times betting on prospects with tons of upside, and the -hope- that they'll learn to actually play the position they are drafted for in the NFL, rather than the -proof- that they can do it... Edmunds I see a slow to react MLB who uses elite athleticism to cover up his deficiencies in diagnosing the field.... Maybe he'll develop it with age/experience, maybe he won't.... but I don't see it YET.  And Davenport I genuinely don't understand the love for... He's not going to be able to just run straight at NFL OTs and expect to bullrush his way through like he did in a second rate college division..

Minkah Fitzpatrick is probably my 3rd biggest one... He's not a FS, and I don't think he's a corner. I think he has to go into a very specific kind of situation where the defense is set up around using him to his strengths rather than just plugging him into a defense and playing him. I think that niche makes him significantly more limited as a prospect than the top 10 hype would make him.

Archived