Nickname for the Offense

onejayhawk

I have called the defense Red Menace for years. Some years it was more appropriate than others. Still the cast is slipping away. Red Menace starred Hali/Berry. I need a new nickname. Last year it better fir the offense.

That pales beside the offense. Back then we could have used, "Sorry, no offense?" as a valid nick. With PM II, Hill, Watkins, Kelse and Hunt something with a bit more joie de vivre (French for oomph). Air Reid is obvious, but it's too easy. Also, things with an Indian theme would be tasteless. All that said, what have you all got? Some of mine.

Red Menace

Sudden Death

Touch and Gone

Frequent Flier

Burnt Toast

11 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Its the Air Reid cmon guys. He studied Mahomes college offense just like with Smith

With Mahomes were gonna be in the shotgun 75% of the time.

It's been done before. A lot.

Can we try to come up with something fresh?

J

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 10:03 AM, valkrei said:

Na this is just for fun but its hard to be creative and not boring.

I feel like for it to be good it has to come naturally. Either because it just makes so much intuitive sense, or because it comes out at like a really big moment from an announcer or a player or something.

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I feel like for it to be good it has to come naturally. Either because it just makes so much intuitive sense, or because it comes out at like a really big moment from an announcer or a player or something.

Accidental nicknames are usually the best.

Archived