• Tremaine Edmunds
    • M. Fitzpatrick
    • D. Ward
    • Roq. Smith
    • Trade 8 and 115 with Cardinals for their 15 and 47
    • H. Landry
    • Trade 8 with Buffalo for their 12 and 65

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 03:24 AM

8 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

You think Long can still play at a high level?  

Nelson might be just Long's replacement leaving you right where you were at.  I think they gambled on keeping Long and getting rid of Sitton.

We'll see how it works out.

I am concerned about Kyle Long. He's had a laundry list of injuries, and... do you follow him on twitter? He's got kind of a manic video game thing going on and it's weirding me out. 

It seems like every offseason there's a Pace move that leaves me nervous; last year was Jeffery, this year it's Sitton for sure.  I really don't like that we made guard a need when we had so many others.

7 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I am concerned about Kyle Long. He's had a laundry list of injuries, and... do you follow him on twitter? He's got kind of a manic video game thing going on and it's weirding me out. 

It seems like every offseason there's a Pace move that leaves me nervous; last year was Jeffery, this year it's Sitton for sure.  I really don't like that we made guard a need when we had so many others.

I don't follow sports people on Twitter because I watch the games on Game Pass which you have to watch after the games air. 

They give everything away in real time.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Guessing trades are going to win.  Trades like generic candidates always win, because you can imagine great players being selected that may not be the case.

well part of the thing with trading down, is there's a good 5-7 prospects I'd be happy with in the first for our draft...  i have my preferences for both "best player available" and "positional need" but the reality is that I don't think any of our options is going to be a true elite level game changer that justifies not just moving back a chunk of spots and grabbing whoever is left + an additional fairly early round pick.

Archived