Favorable landing spots for Odell Beckham Jr.?

Shylo3716

On 3/31/2018 at 2:37 PM, iknowcool said:

Panthers, if only for the 30 minute celebrations him and Cam could string together to incite fans and players alike.

Celebrations notwithstanding - this would be a pretty solid landing spot. Cam can/will buy himself time to let Odell get open, Odell has an absolutely insane catch radius that can corral in even the most errant throw in his direction, Panthers don't have a #1 WR but have a few guys that get open (McCaffrey, Olson) so you can't bracket or double up on Odell on every snap...

There would be a ton of highlight reel stuff to watch, that's for sure.

4 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Honestly, I think the 49ers would be a great spot for him. They have the cap space to extend him and an exciting young offense. I'd offer a 2019 1st, 2018 3rd, and Arik Armstead.

Deal!

I'd even offer our 1st this year and a 3rd in 2019.

That would beat what the Rams could offer. However, you have to also pay this man close to 20 million per year. Shanny didn't exactly sound like he was worrying about the WR position last week. 

Isn’t is something that only Saints don’t want him on their team. Think about that for a second. People seem to only be looking at the upside without considering the downside. Yes...the addition of OBJ might make the Saints one of the most dominant offenses in NFL history...but there is also considerable risk. I fully expect OBJ to implode within the next 5 years. I don’t want to hold that bomb when it goes off. 

32 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Isn’t is something that only Saints don’t want him on their team. Think about that for a second. People seem to only be looking at the upside without considering the downside. Yes...the addition of OBJ might make the Saints one of the most dominant offenses in NFL history...but there is also considerable risk. I fully expect OBJ to implode within the next 5 years. I don’t want to hold that bomb when it goes off. 

Lol.

15 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol.

Not sure why his post is laughable...there are concerning issues with OBJ. Other great players have imploded. He may end up being wrong, but the opinion is not laughable. 

On 3/30/2018 at 12:21 AM, biletnikoff said:

The nfl pays him to do commercials. Its  a given he'll end up on major market  or ,winning team like LA or Dallas etc.. or end up staying in NY

...okay fine with me.

54 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure why his post is laughable...there are concerning issues with OBJ. Other great players have imploded. He may end up being wrong, but the opinion is not laughable. 

Because it’s people talking from a far and have no idea who he is. That’s why it’s laughable. It’s getting ridiculous at this point.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Because it’s people talking from a far and have no idea who he is. That’s why it’s laughable. It’s getting ridiculous at this point.

There's enough out there to be concerned at this point. I wouldn't go so far to say that he's going to implode, but definitely things out there that will make you raise an eyebrow at the way he's behaved and he wouldn't be the first to actually implode. Saying he going to self destruct is a line that I feel is a little too strong, so I certainly wouldn't go that far out, but I just don't think it's a laughable opinion, just one that is a little out there further then where most may be. But obviously that's mainly semantics. 

Archived