2018 Draft Thread v.2 - DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Nice draft, but no punter? Optimistic , I think Landry and Hurst are the top 5 pick to start day 2

I think Punter is more priority FA. We don't have a punter, an UDFA would see that and sign over other options I'd think. I think TE is the position we take someone mid-late that I didn't include because I went with Jaylen Samuels though who kinda is a TE?

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I think Punter is more priority FA. We don't have a punter, an UDFA would see that and sign over other options I'd think. I think TE is the position we take someone mid-late that I didn't include because I went with Jaylen Samuels though who kinda is a TE?

There are only a couple TE prospects I would want, and by the time we "should" be looking at them, I doubt they're available. 

I'd rather have a multi skill type like Jaylen Samuels over most of the later round guys, personally. 

9 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

So if Guice is around, is he automatically not in consideration after the round one abomination?

Oh man, if the Raiders pass on Guice I would be heartbroken. RB isn’t a big need but I think Guice is a great fit. Was actually hoping that the trade up talk was because of Guice. He’s definitely my #1 want for the next pick.

Archived