2018 Draft Thread v.2 - DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

RaidersAreOne

For the 7th:

Holton Hill, CB Texas | JC Jackson, CB Maryland (CB that could compete for one of the CB spots)
Will Clapp, C (Would be good Hudson depth)
Martez Carter, RB Grambling State (I like this scat back a lot, super elusive with fast cuts)
Hercules Mustafa, [the 250 pound DT] Washington State
Skai Moore, LB South Carolina (I think he has too many injury/size questions to get picked, could contribute though)
Damon Webb, S Ohio State (I think he could be like Carrie matching up in the slot and reserve FS)
Al Rasheed Benton, MLB West Virginia (If he improves his tackling technique could develop into a starter, if not won't stick in the league)
Desmond Harrison, OT West Georgia (If we didn't double draft OT, I'd have him as a draft target for potential. I think he's a good practice squad option like Jylan Ware)

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

ILB pick finally. Victor is another "could have been a high pick" came in out of shape and had a bad 2017

I’m happy with this pick.  He was suspended for an arrest this last year, which caused his drop, imo.  He is a talented player just needs to keep himself clean(sounds similar to Key).  I think he has a shot at being a producer for us this year.

2 minutes ago, daineraider said:

I’m happy with this pick.  He was suspended for an arrest this last year, which caused his drop, imo.  He is a talented player just needs to keep himself clean(sounds similar to Key).  I think he has a shot at being a producer for us this year.

The next Vonteze Burfict , Star pac 12 backer with character issues... lol nah, but maybe he can surprise 

Archived