NudeTaynes NotNudePics Thread

NudeTayne

29 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

thursmar2913.gif

*rolls with disadvantage because freaky has high INT (sizzling Baker takes). Hits two natural 20s (who DOESN'T load their d20s?). Hands two full loads of dirty laundry and eighteen unruly dogs to walk to a bewildered but obliging @freakypwnedkid.*

NOW WHO'S THE NERD!!?

21 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Why would we draft Dawg_LB at #4?

DAMNATION Thomas.....I thought we saw eye to eye on this ;)

as-ey-stewart-satin-lace-teddy-sexy-9796

maxresdefault.jpg

6021f83e5619944781c8760bb96ad05e.jpg

YES I AM....and PROUD of it!!!! LOL, no discrimination here.....and at the end of the day....you tell me you go home this evening (and if your not married/Engaged/etc or committed) and one of these is waiting on the couch, with a home cooked meal like this....you'd kick'em out? xDxD

26 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

DAMNATION Thomas.....I thought we saw eye to eye on this ;)

as-ey-stewart-satin-lace-teddy-sexy-9796

maxresdefault.jpg

6021f83e5619944781c8760bb96ad05e.jpg

YES I AM....and PROUD of it!!!! LOL, no discrimination here.....and at the end of the day....you tell me you go home this evening (and if your not married/Engaged/etc or committed) and one of these is waiting on the couch, with a home cooked meal like this....you'd kick'em out? xDxD

God bless ya! Them gals look finger-licking good. That's what they should be selling at KFC...well, that and fried chicken.

21 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

HEY ALL. I DID SOME BUSTER SKRINING OF THE TEA LEAVES LAST NIGHT WHILST--whisper out to people who talk funny--Y'ALL WAST SLEEPING & GATHERED SOME TASTY TREATS,TIDBITS & DOODADS FROM YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS NEEDS & DESIRES--CANNOT UNSEE. IT TOOK A LITTLE UNPACKING, BUT I WAS ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY SORT OUT THE FOOTBALL CLAIRVOYANCE FROM THE INAPPROPRIATE STUFF (SERIOUSLY, SOME OF ZIES IS JUST GROSS. GET HELP. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, @Kathouse Sticks@Fatgerman@Mind Character@Iamcanadian@Aztec Hammer BUT MOSTLY @big poppa pump REALLY. I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS ALL ABOUT?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzMPvgMidMfGzgG-XPU85

WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE, I...GUESS...? I DO DIGRESS, THOUGH.).

I PUT THE STRATIFIED THOUGHTS OF THE COLLECTIVE BROWNS FORUM POSTER (AKA "YOU PEOPLE") INTO ORNATE DRAFT EGGS (HEY, DON'T CRITICIZE MY PROCESS!!!) THEN SMASHED THEM ALL INTO THE SAME BOWL, SHELL & ALL, AND WHISKED FEVERISHLY. 

NEXT I DIRECTED THE GODHEAD INTO THE PREDETERMINED FUTURE. HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF THE FUTURE.

***NOTE: LET'S ALL REMEMBER THAT IT'S NOT REALLY ABOUT WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.***

SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW 2018 CLEVELAND BROWNS ROOKIE DRAFT CLASS STRAIGHT FROM SOURCE, NICKNAMES INCLUDED AS REQUESTED BY @DizzyDean:

1.01. HEY DARNOLD™, QB

1.04. CHUBB CHASER™, DE

2.01. JOSHY J™, CB

2.03. MAJOR DA'RONASHAW PAYNE™, DT

2.32. LIL RED™, RB

4.14 THE NOTEBOOM™, LT

5.13 BRAD MONTANA™, C

6.01 JEREMY "I STAY OFF HORSES SO I DON'T GET PARALYZED" REAVES™, DB

6.31 BRAXTON BRYNCH ™, WR

IT IS DONE.

If dreaming about naked fat girls eating fried chicken is wrong, I don't wanna be right. I say, slap some butter on her and let the good times roll.

52 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

God bless ya! Them gals look finger-licking good. That's what they should be selling at KFC...well, that and fried chicken.

Her: 

giphy.webp

"I started without you, but I saved you some."

That's all you, @dawgLB

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Image result for ron swanson swivel chair gif

Saw Ron Swanson pic. Had to dig this out. There is no context for which to apply it.

There never has to be a context to post anything Ron Swanson. If I could be bff's with any fictional character, it would be my man Ron Swanson, alias: "Duke Silver"

Archived