The Most Important News of the Season

IronMike84

This is sure to lead to great moments. Remember some of them?

Nathan Vasher 108 field goal return!

Then destroying the 49ers the next year too!

SPANKING of the Lions in 2011 with the defense picking off Stafford four times, DJ Moore getting ejected after Matt Stafford was a little baby and threw him to the ground, and then Lance Briggs trying to give Calvin Johnson early CTE.

The BEST kick return of all time called back for a ticky-tack holding penalty that looks like it kinda sorta may have possibly happened.

JOSH BEEKMAN finally getting that start over Frank Omiyale and getting bull rushed into oblivion. Jay Cutler yelling at Rob Ryan.

The Bears losing at home to the Rod Marinelli/Mike Martz/John Kitna Lions.

Seriously I can't wait to Nike to sell these jerseys so they can take my money. I'll buy like six of them.

nike_bears_1115.jpg

Here's something we'll be seeing, a pic from one of those Asian knockoff jersey sites that invite their products are totally legit.

If you think Cohen is slippery in navy and white, just WAIT until you see him in orange! This kind of stuff puts Color Rush to shame!

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

I have an orange 54 that I can break back out now. Have that 54 in navy, white and throwback as well, because of course I do. 

I have orange Hester, bought for Super Bowl XLI, and the really hot one, orange CUTTY!

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

I so wanted our Color Rush jerseys to be this. That would have been a better alternative, that way we could keep the fresh Monsters of the Midway throwbacks

Color Rush is all about selling jerseys by adding a 4th design, so I've never understood why the Bears/Packers color rush is just their normal uniforms with slightly bigger numbers with "color rush" printed on the inside collar.

1 minute ago, bkokot said:

I wonder if they will use the Orange as their "color rush" uniform.

That will be interesting to see. The NFL has really liked that Bears at Packers Thursday night game, but then again the Bears were wearing navy as their road jersey once Color Rush kicked off.

Archived