WR Jeff Janis signs with the Cleveland Browns

SteelKing728

It's amazing this thread is on the 2nd page. I think it's a great signing for depth purposes. Our WR depth is terrible so adding a stud special teamer with the physical traits of a #1 WR isn't a bad idea. He's gotta be better than Ricardo Louis and Rashard Higgins.

Gordon/Coleman/Landry/Janis/Higgins/Louis is our WR depth right now. And I expect us to add 1-2 more WR's via the draft or through trades.

15 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Sometimes a change of scenery and a clean slate means everything. 

Unfortunately he'll be stuck behind maybe four receivers on the Browns roster. Landry, Gordon, Coleman, and Higgins. At least people have seen what he has the potential to do in that game against the Cardinals. Even if Rodgers was the QB.

2 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

The Cleveland Packers

I mean, there are certainly worse organizations you could try and emulate. Them having a front office of former GB executives and it's no surprise they've brought in some ex-Packers. I hope they do well and I hope Dorsey and Wolf give that fanbase some good years, which I expect nothing less. 

3 hours ago, Ketchup said:

I mean, there are certainly worse organizations you could try and emulate. Them having a front office of former GB executives and it's no surprise they've brought in some ex-Packers. I hope they do well and I hope Dorsey and Wolf give that fanbase some good years, which I expect nothing less. 

Not saying it's a bad thing at all

On 3/31/2018 at 5:45 AM, spilltray said:

As a Packers fan who goes to some of camp, he got a chance. At one point, the year after those hail Marys, he was given every chance to fight for the #3/4 spot and came out of TC and came out #6 behind Geronimo Allison, a rather unathletic UDFA rookie. He couldn't figure out the mental part of the game.

Here's Rodgers on his pre-snap thought processes. Janis just wasn't on the same page often enough to play in the hurry- up offense in GB

Archived