Jsthomp Mock Draft - You know you want it!

jsthomp2007

I know we don’t really know where these guys value truly is but a lot of unrealistic picks here.

Alexander coming in at 5’11 and 192 with his speed locked him in the first. Michel won’t last till 3.71 IMO. Hurst won’t fall that far. Chark goes round 2. Brown doesn’t fall to the fifth. This is a pipe dream after round 1. 

On 3/31/2018 at 11:57 AM, Counselor said:

I know we don’t really know where these guys value truly is but a lot of unrealistic picks here.

Alexander coming in at 5’11 and 192 with his speed locked him in the first. Michel won’t last till 3.71 IMO. Hurst won’t fall that far. Chark goes round 2. Brown doesn’t fall to the fifth. This is a pipe dream after round 1. 

What he said

I love the first four picks, Michel is my second-favorite RB in the draft after Barkley and Hernandez is my second-favorite OG in the draft after Nelson. Like I said in Elliot's mock, I don't think we will draft Brown but getting him that late would be tremendous value and I wouldn't mind it one bit. 

2 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I love the first four picks, Michel is my second-favorite RB in the draft after Barkley and Hernandez is my second-favorite OG in the draft after Nelson. Like I said in Elliot's mock, I don't think we will draft Brown but getting him that late would be tremendous value and I wouldn't mind it one bit. 

Somebody is going to drop...they always do...which is why I don't think my mock is too unrealistic.  Maybe the TE, but this doesn't seem to be a big TE year...haven't heard a lot of hype from that group.  As far as Marcel...he is my favorite too behind Saquon.  But, realistically...I think Nick Chubb makes more sense for the Broncos as they already have Henderson and Booker who are those third down guys (and, I assume this with CJ getting traded or cut)...after than, I think Nick Chubb just has the build of an every down back. 

Archived