Redskins 2018 schedule & the forecast of wins/losses

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

I’m waiting to see which games will be in a dome :)

Alex is 9-5 in a dome while at K.C. In regular season.

1-1 in the playoffs I believe

L to Colts

W to Texans

Not too shabby...

What was Cousins again? 1-1000

lol

“This is John Anthony, the million dollar man with the billion dollar plan, from Wall Street to Tokyo to Hollywood all your big money is going to stay and play with me, that's right, that's why they call me "the million dollar man", I can't say that, someone wrote some very clever stuff for me here like the "the million dollar man", so let's just call me John, I play quarter back division one and every QB knows the secret, the key to victory is anticipation, the ability to see the future and react to it, that is what I do, and that is the truth, for over one year I have been picking eighty percent winners unbelievable? Used to be, I know the leagues, I know the teams, I know the players, I know this wonderful game called football, call the number on the bottom of the screen and ask for John, let's make some money.”

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0417217/quotes

Now after analyzing Alex Smith’s lifetime statistics in games played on grass and turf, temperatures below 45 degrees with a humidity of less that 50% cloudy vs sunny days, day games be night games, Thursday, Sunday and Monday games, and games he wore either a white, red or no jock, Ive concluded the Refskins will at best be 8-8 but as additional data becomes available you need to check back with me to make sure you win each and every game and the season. 

2005_two_for_the_money_003.jpg

If we had Cousins. Id say we could win 6-7.

But we so HEAVILY downgraded that position by filling it with a run-of-the-mill Journeyman. That with that schedule, 1 could be a serious possibility. But Ill roll with generous 4 just for sake of fav team bias.

On 3/31/2018 at 9:20 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Waiting to see which games are at Night or on National TV before I give my final guess

Or when the Redskins might play these teams. For instance, Tampa in September vs. Tampa in December are potentially two different beasties.

Archived