Le'Veon Bell Traded to the SF 49ers for the #9 Pick

JLambert58

27 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

022Rxa8.gif

Did I get ya Chief?  :/

When I first read it, I honestly thought it was another Money/chrisororke thread.  As I was clicking on the link, I noticed you posted it and I was like "WHOA...IS THIS LEGIT?"  Then it opened and I was reminded it was April Fools day.

So...yeah...you suck.

42 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

When I first read it, I honestly thought it was another Money/chrisororke thread.  As I was clicking on the link, I noticed you posted it and I was like "WHOA...IS THIS LEGIT?"  Then it opened and I was reminded it was April Fools day.

So...yeah...you suck.

Ha - yeah April 1st tends to sneak up on people.  I'm glad it was somewhat believable if only for a moment.    (Wouldn't be a bad trade actually)

17 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Ha - yeah April 1st tends to sneak up on people.  I'm glad it was somewhat believable if only for a moment.    (Wouldn't be a bad trade actually)

For the 2 seconds I thought it might be true, I was extremely excited.

Fooled me. I even opened it on my phone thinking it was just a proposal, but the picture looked like a tweet when it was loading. I had a very excited flutter in my chest thinking of getting Derwin James, Minkah, Roquan, or Tremaine Edmunds. Dirty trick, my friend. Dirty trick.

2 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Realize its a joke but Indianapolis and San Fran seem to make most sense with their cap room, if it were to happen, or Washington just because it seems like something they would do in taking on big money contracts.

I know it wouldn’t happen but getting the 2 2nds from Indy, which they got from the Jets trade would be perfect.

Id even be fine with a 2nd and their 3rd.

Archived